Things You Can Do On Your Wedding Anniversary To Make It Memorable
Your wedding anniversary is the day that gives you the best chance to make your married life filled with an extra dose of love and romance. And you must celebrate the special day till the last to keep things fresh and young always.
Now, you may have celebrated your wedding anniversaries before or maybe it is your first anniversary, we have some ideas that you can use to celebrate and make your special day memorable.
As we are about to share a whole lot of ideas, pick two or three that suits you the best and keep the rest for your future anniversary celebrations.
- One of the best things that you can do is to recreate your wedding day at a minimal level. Get your partner and yourself dressed in the wedding attire and perform some of the rituals. These moments will inject freshness into your married life, and the memories will last forever.
- Exchange gifts with your spouse and that should be the first thing you do in the morning. Take help from the anniversary gift ideas blogs or videos on youtube.
- Go on a trip to your favourite destination or somewhere that you both haven’t visited till yet. Try to have a trip in a personal car is possible. And if you are planning to go abroad then try to rent a car there. It will give you both personal space while travelling.
- Organize a donation drive. You can fund the drive with your money only, or you can also ask your friends and relatives to donate whatever they can. There can’t be anything more divine than helping others to celebrate your special day.
- Order a designer happy anniversary cake and celebrate the day with sweetness of love. Get the cake baked in a combination of your and your spouse’s favourite flavour.
- Start learning something new with your spouse, It could be anything that you both want to, and that excites you both. Whether it’s horse riding or underwater swimming, your anniversary is the best day for that.
- Having a vacation or doing a party isn’t the only way to make a day memorable. You can promise to yourself that you will be more productive at work on your anniversary. That’s also something that will stay with you forever.
- You can also think of organizing a tree-planting campaign or can promise yourself to promote water-saving as much you can. It will also make a great celebration on your wedding anniversary.
- You can spend time in each other’s arms while watching your favourite movies and television shows. Take off from work and dedicate your whole day to your soulmate.
- If you believe in God, then visiting a famous temple in a remote part of the nation is also a great idea to commemorate the lovely occasion of your wedding anniversary.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you can promise yourself to be vegetarian for the rest of your life. We don’t judge what you eat but getting a living being killed and cooked just for the sake of food isn’t a human thing.
- You can spend the day watching your wedding videos and photo albums while sharing the memories and events behind the pictures with your children.
- Opt-in for the digital gifts as there are online gifts portals that provide singer-on-call or guitarist-on-call type of services. In such services, the guitarist or singer will get on a video call with you and your spouse and play or sing the song that you want. Isn’t that a lovely and unique thing to do on your wedding anniversary?