What Effects Do Aromatherapy Scented Candles Have?
Aroma candles use essential oils made with plants for their therapeutic effect. They are produced and often used in homes for their holistic therapeutic care and providing well-being for the family. Aromatherapy is one of the ancient ways of curing and gaining energy, enhancing concentration, a stress reliever, and pain management.
The essential oils used in the scented oils are used to stimulate the senses. These scents not only used for their pleasant fragrances, but also for their fantastic ability to change the mood and make the individual feel good.
According to research, the negative emotions and energies that surround us can eliminate using aromatherapy. Aromatherapy has the same effects and physiological responses as meditation. These scents have a complex relationship with the brain and can enhance the mood of the person as well as improve the health. It is easy to buy candles online in Calgary, Toronto and more through places such as amazon, eBay and more.
- Lemongrass candle: this oil can help in reducing anxiety in an individual. Not just that, this is an excellent mosquito repellent and can relax you while you are having a difficult time to keep calm your nerves.
- The lavender candle: in addition to a heavenly smell, it is also a calming smell. It gives a fantastic spa-like ambience to any room that the candle is lit in.
- Eucalyptus scented candle: when it comes to spas, eucalyptus is another relaxing scent that also acts as a great decongestant if you have a cough and runny nose.
- The jasmine oil: jasmine is a great anti-stress ingredient which can help you relax and feel more positive, energetic and even romantic once inhaling it.
- Rosemary essentials: rosemary helps in improving concentration and memory of an individual. If you are stressed out working on a new project, then these scented candles can do wonders for you.
- Citrus candles: orange, lemon, and grapefruit, all have the best scents and citrus flavours that can brighten your mood as well as increase concentration.
- Sandalwood candles: where it is an excellent ingredient for skin, it can help in meditation and depression.
- Cinnamon: it is a great ingredient to calm nerves and help in fatigue, exhaustion. It is a welcoming smell giving a feel of freshly baked cinnamon cookies.
- Vanilla: a sweet flavour, a warm scent, vanilla can help in relieving stress. It gives a soothing and comforting effect when it is burned.
- Peppermint: it is a great scent which can help in relieving muscle pain, headaches and digestive problems. It is also used widely in spas while massaging.
How are aroma candles made?
A simple candle is made of a wick and wax. But adding essential oils in them can make them scented, and their aroma candles can help in various problems. A good wick uses cotton or hemp. It doesn’t contain any toxic elements which otherwise enters the body through the respiratory system causing different issues.
Also read: How to Connect with Your Clients?
On the other hand, paraffin wax is avoided in making the therapeutic candles as they are derived from petroleum and contains toxic chemicals such as benzene. Instead of the regular wax, they use beeswax, or soy wax to make all-natural candles.
A real aromatherapy candle contains natural essential oils instead of synthetic oils. The key to getting the therapeutic effects from an aromatherapy scented candle, it is important to choose the ones which contain therapeutic grade essential oils. The fact is that if the scented candle doesn’t include a hundred per cent natural oil, then it will not have the right therapeutic effect.
While therapeutic candles contain pure ingredients, they are slightly more expensive than perfumed candles. However, they are more beneficial than regular ones. They burn less and burn slower than most candles and derive a real sense of well-being. Originally, aromatherapy candles are made for their healing properties.
Of course, not all aroma candles have the same effect, but if they use pure essential oils, they can be incredibly helpful. It is helpful to research before purchasing any scented candles for their uses.
The benefits of aroma candles
Aroma candles have many benefits such as digestive upset, skin problems, blood sugar fluctuations, joint pains, muscle relaxing and cancer. Not only that, candles especially when they are scented can conjure up memory and reminds you about many important memories that might have been pushed back in your unconscious. An aroma candle can also be used as a scented decorative at your home giving a welcoming and warm feel when lit. Aroma scented candles are made for more than medicinal effects and properties. For example, they can show off your personality. Just as if you are outdoorsy type a person, you can have candles with pine scent of floral scent. If you love to cook, you can go for fruits.
Author Bio: James Crowfield is a professional business consultant in Impexlog Inc. With hands-on experience in the E-commerce industry. One of the passions that he carries is to pass the information that he possesses about the business world through his blogs.